? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Memory???

I was at work yesterday and ran into the Radiologist who performed my mom's biopsy of her spine. I see him quite a bit at work and when I found out he would be the one for my mom, I was very happy. Young guy that just is so very personable. Anytime I need to go over to the reading room to find a radiologist I always look for him.

Mom was quite taken by him, she just kept telling me how good looking he is. That might be the other reason I always look for him when we need a signature or a STAT reading, ha.

So back to yesterday, walking down the hall and there he is. We always chit chat but yesterday he just gave me a hug and said "how is that sweet mom of yours doing"
I told him about this week and starting chemo. He gave me another hug and told me to not forget my own health and to take it easy on myself as well. Then he told me anytime I feel like crying, let it out by follow it by thinking of the best memory I have of my mom.

Good advice , I smiled, said thank you and then well, smiled the rest of the day because he gave me two hugs, ha. His words stuck with me all day, last night, and now onto today.
Best memory??? Where do I even begin, maybe I am so very lucky that I can't just pick one.

Most of my friends have a similar relationship with their moms like my mom and I. There are a few that do have not that close mother/daughter relationship and I find it so very sad. Mom is my best friend and for those who don't have that with their moms, I am so very sorry. Mom and I talk everyday, more than once. We see each other probably every other day but since all of this of course everyday. I tell my mom everything, sometimes too much. When I am sad, I call her. When I am sick, I call her. When something wonderful has happened, yep I call her. I can never shop with anyone else. Best shopping partner around. We have had a lot of practice over the years. I really just cant sit here and think there will be a day where I cant call her.

So back to that one memory. Dr. Beautiful ( I will refer to him as that in this blog) really did have good advice. I need to cry, I need to let it out. Nothing wrong with crying over this but follow it with memories of mom. I have countless ones to chose from.

0 comments: