? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mom's past hospital stay

Another reason for this blog was so that family and friends would have another way to receive updates on mom.

I should have included her past hospital stay over the weekend in my last post. Dad and I both were very concerned about her last Friday. We both felt the moment the Dr. saw her, she would be admitted. We had a hard time getting her to the radiation appt. She was so very weak and sick. I had to put her in a wheelchair to get her out of the car.

The Dr. and nurse took one look at her and said right away that she would be admitted. I work at the hospital where mom is going for her treatments so I asked the nurse to have us put on a certain floor. We had a private room so I was able to stay there with her the whole time.
Friday night was rough but by Sunday she was doing better. We now have her on some new pain meds but still having pain. I think she is so scared to increase the dose or try a new med because she does not want the nausea to come back.

The Dr. left it up to my mom on Sunday if she would like to go home or stay another night... of course my mom wanted to go home.

She looked better yesterday, I am just hoping tomorrows chemo treatment does not make her sick all over again.

0 comments: