? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feeling guilty for feeling selfish


I am feeling very selfish at the moment. Just walked in my front door and saw my cat Georgia going nuts at the patio door because of a bird on my balcony. I realized right then how much I love my place. I started to look around at this apartment I have called home for two years. I have made it my own. Much has happened here and many memories in these walls.


It has been decided that I am moving back home to help mom. Dad asked me, mom asked me, and the Dr. told me point blank I needed to move back home. I know it is for the best. This past weekend while she was in the hospital I would not leave her side. I trusted no one else to sit with her. She is my mom and no one else take care of her like me. Am I putting too much on myself for feeling that way? Yes, I know I am but she is my mom and would do the same for me.


I know she needs me home with her. I know dad needs me there as well. But, at this moment I hate to know I will be packing my home up and moving back in with my parents. I hate that my decorated dining room table will be put in storage. I hate that I will not have my beautiful balcony overlooking the courtyard. I hate that I am losing my home. How selfish of me. I feel awful for even thinking about it.


I have not lived home for few years now. Where will I put it all? How will I not go insane living under the same roof as my father (you all know I love that man but we drive each nuts) and what in the world are we going to do with my two cats and my parents two cats??? Its like a Osbourne reality show with cats instead of dogs and while dad is not nuts because drugs, man can he ramble about the stupidest things.


At the same time as I write this, I know in my heart I will sleep better knowing I am under the same roof as mom.

0 comments: