? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First chemo or not???

So, here we are waiting. Picked mom up this morning to bring her for the first treatment. We had lab work done, short visit with her Dr. and then off to the treatment room. Now we are waiting. Mom was suppose to have a B12 shot week before as well as a med for 5 days. Waiting to hear if we can even start treatment today.

In the meantime, mom is all snuggled in her recliner while the sweetest volunteer gives her a hand massage. The volunteers here are great. There are three ladies that keep coming over to mom and talking to her.

Just got the nod from the nurse we can start today. I had hoped she would have started couple hours ago because I have to work at 1pm. Love that I just run upstairs for work.Mom will be here for 5 hours and I hate that I will not be by her side. So tempted to call my boss but since I am only working PRN right now, I know I need to go.

I can hear mom and the volunteer talking. Pretending I am typing away and not listening. Mom just told her walking in this room she realized what is really happening. Now there are three volunteers talking to her. Oh, trying so hard not to cry and act like I am not listening. This is so good for mom. Talking to others who have been there. Oh my... typical mom, she wants to know when she can volunteer. ha ha ha

The treatment room is really nice and bright. We are by the window that overlooks the healing garden. I will have to take a picture of it. Waterfall, pond, and the most beautiful flowers. Mom keeps asking if she can have her treatment outside.

Nurse is trying to find a good vein..good luck. Mom will have a port placed after today. She has no veins, I must have got that from her. hmmmm.... biting my tongue. I see a vein I would rather have the nurse go for, oh she better not dig to hit that vein. This is why sometimes I am not the best person to be here because I sure do get picky. Ok, all better, she got the vein. Treatment for 5 hours.

Ok... going to sit and make mom laugh now. We have good cheesy tabloids to read and then of course will pull up perezhilton.com

Hate that I will leave her in just a little over a hour.

0 comments: