? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

How does anyone shop for this?

Anne came over when she got off work today. Hospice nurse was till here and no changes with Mom. Pop and I had talked earlier about Anne coming over and what I would ask her to go do with me.

Sat around a bit and then asked Anne if she would go shopping with me for Mom. She said yes of course and off we went. How does one even begin to shop for that outfit. We both had ideas in mind and pretty much on the exact same page. Anne knows Mom's style well and what she would like. Pretty overwhelming and felt like the same day when Anne and I had gone shopping for her party outfit. Lots of maybes and shrugs but we were determined to find the perfect outfit. Went to Macy's and just saw nothing. Walked down to Ann Taylor but that had us both saying yes. Few other stores and then found ourselves back at the White/Black House Market. We both were looking and then Anne pulled it out! I knew the minute she found the jacket. I found the skirt. That is my Mom. Perfect for her.

Pop had told us to find something for me. That did not happen. Instead we went to California Pizza Kitchen so I could have a glass of wine. Anne had a lemon drop martini and she kept me laughing. The plan was after a drink we would continue shopping. I did try, I really did. It just was not the night for me to shop. It wore me out finding a outfit for Mom. So glad Anne went with me and we found the perfect one.

We got home and Pop, Aunt Thelma, and Aunt JoAnne were all sitting around the kitchen table. I pulled it out of the garment bag and was met with smiles and nods from them all. They all agreed it was so Mom and just beautiful.

Feel dazed if I am not with people the last few days. Trying to stay busy and keep people around me. I hate this!

I love you Mom

One hour at a time...........

0 comments: