? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stay Strong

I hear my Mom's voice all day and night telling me to stay strong.

Lets start with Pops birthday. It was good. Many calls and warm Birthday wishes. He needed that and so glad so many thought of him.

Hospice nurse came today. I knew late last night that Moms hip was dislocated, I just knew it. I was right. Left hip is dislocated, we knew it was in her bones and being Mom is so tiny and frail it should not come as a surprise. With this deep sleep she is in, we believe she had her leg in a position where she dislocated it. Nurse ordered a mattress that came flat where I could tuck and roll underneath her and then it blows up. This should make her more comfortable. We also went to liquid pain meds that I can give her by syringe. Huge help and much easier for Mom. Also decided to put in a foley which will be all around better for Mom. Nurse stayed almost two hours and it worked out well. Pop was picking up Aunt Thelma at the airport when she arrived so she and I had a good amount of time to talk. I knew what she was going to tell me and I am staying strong.

I know it was hard for Aunt Thelma to see her dear sister like this. There was no one or words to try to prepare her for what she saw but we tried our best. I am just happy she is here and I know Mom knows she is here.

Robin and Dana brought Pop a great birthday meal along with a cake. I know he enjoyed that and he deserved it!!!! Shortly after they left, my cousin Chad, Leslie, and sweet CJ came over to deliver in person Pops birthday card. They stayed awhile with us, we all sat outside and watched my raccoons chow down on Fruit Loops. (Yes I buy them Fruit Loops but its a once a week treat because that box is $3.85 and they eat it all in one night) Dad even watched them but would yell Davey Crockett and talk about what great hats they would make..ha.

Hospice will now be here each day and call each night to check on us. I know it is coming and I will continue to be strong.

She is in a deep sleep and while I miss seeing her eyes open and hearing her voice, I am so thankful she is comfortable. God is taking a true angel back to his house and while I am pissed and confused as to why he needs her now, I know she will always be with me.
I Love you Mom

One hour at a time......

0 comments: