? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Peach and a Pumpkin Cheescake Muffin

Pop turned 70 today!! Happy Birthday to my Dad. He is not in the birthday spirit but I cant blame him for that. I went to Starbucks and picked him a pumpkin cheesecake muffin and he loved it. He got a couple of birthday cards in the mail that made him smile. I am hoping he receives a few calls tonight with warm birthday wishes.

Yesterday my cousin David came by. He had K9 training out in the area so he and Otto (best K9 dog ever) stopped by to see Mom. Otto stayed in the car due to the fact he probably would eat our cats and Dad is just scared of him, ha. David had a rough time seeing Mom but he stayed and talked with Pop and I awhile. He saw I needed to get out for a bit so told me to go hang out just for a couple of hours with him. I knew I needed to get out, I have only been to the grocery store since last Thursday. I was nervous to leave Pop but he kept telling me to go. Had some laughs with David and the kids and was back home in a couple hours.

Mom has been in a deep sleep since Monday at 1am. Our dear friend Dana came by to see her today and was troubled how different Mom looked today just from Monday. That tells me a lot. Being that Pop and I see her everyday we sometimes miss the changes. She has developed a awful cough. She coughed all night but slept the whole time. Shortness of breath is becoming more evident. The nurse will be here this afternoon so I know we will have a talk.

Pop is leaving shortly to go pick up my Aunt Thelma from the airport. I cant wait!! She is my moms sister and brings a feeling of love and warmth to this house. I am worried how she will handle seeing Mom like this. She was here a week before Moms party and so much has changed since then. Telling her on the phone is much different than her seeing it in person. I am so worried.

I am starting to feel very numb. My voice is growing softer and while I sit here and talk to our family and friends that stop by, I am being awful at not hearing anything they really say. I just don't understand how my Mom woke up Easter Sunday with pink eye and we are now here. I know I can not keep asking why why why but so hard not to. I just want one more fun Saturday with her. I just want to be in the car, hear my phone ring and hear her voice on the other end. I want one more of her amazing hugs. I want, I want, I want!! I want so much more. Tears are falling so time to stop writing for now.

I love you Mom!!!

One hour at a time.....

0 comments: