? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can I get a hell yea!!!!

Mom is on her home from a follow up with her Dr. Great News!!!! All her blood work was stable and she gained a pound. Dr. did not want to do another MRI until next month. She was so very pleased with her blood results.



As some of you may know, after mom's party she started a new chemo pill. It is called Tarceva. Mom had gone back and forth on taking it because while it has had results, it has rare results when dealing with stage four. This pill may take mom into the holidays so we are willingly to try it. Only side effects at this point has been a rash on mom's face but nothing too bad. Her appetite has also dropped but we are encouraging her to eat like crazy. As long as Tarceva causes no other side effects mom is willingly to stick with it. This is such great news. I want mom to have another Christmas!!! Praying for a miracle but not giving up.

Many have emailed asking why I have not wrote in awhile. To be quite honest, I am back to my angry phase and quite tearful at the same time. Hopefully after the news today it will brighten my mood. I had quite a disappointment with a good friend last week but at the same was surprised by another who cheered me up. I am starting to truly see who is there for me and my parents. Sadly some friends and family members are not. I cant begin to tell you how many wonderful emails and thank you notes I received after the party. Unfortunately, I also received some emails that I have not responded to. Certain people felt I acted inappropriately by dancing and having a DJ. They were appalled that I would dance, run around, and grab others to dance. What kind of daughter gets up on the dance floor and smiles and swings her arms around. Well, hate to say it, but this daughter you ignorant assholes. My mom wanted a party. My mom wanted a DJ. My mom wanted dancing. My mom told me to not sit down and make everyone feel like they were at a party. It just shocks me that there are people out there who continue to throw their bullshit at me. I have kept my mouth shut about quite a few things these last couple of months but I am too the point where I am going to be very honest and not hold back. This was why I was not writing, I have a feeling if I would have wrote last week I would have said much more.

Mom is on her way home with Pop and lunch. We are going to celebrate her results. Keep those prayers going

One day at a time.......

0 comments: