? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peaches

My three southern peaches arrive tomorrow...wooo-hoooo. Oh how excited I am to hug my Aunt Thelma, hear my Aunt Melba say Carrie Lynn or sweetie or baby and then grin like crazy while jumping up and down when I see Kathy!!!!!! I already feel a huge load of stress off my shoulders knowing they are coming.

Mom is back in bed. She had a nice visit with her friend Dana. Dana and mom worked together at Pillsbury and mom is the godmother to her son. She made mom homemade chicken noodle soup and a cake. I have a feeling dad will eat the cake in two days.

Looks really tired today. I thought her energy would be higher today since yesterday was a rough day. That seems to be the schedule, one good day followed by a bad day but seems lately the bad days are more and more.

This morning I laid down with her from about 7-8:30. We just laid there and talked while the cats were fighting over who could be on the bed with us. Mom and I have so many moments like that.

Had planned on writing more but just got a call. Gotta run!!

0 comments: