? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Real True Sleep

I have finally had real true sleep the last two nights. I admit Kathy Lynn and I have stayed up till 3am-4am but as soon as we lay down I really sleep. Kathy is sleeping with me and just knowing she is right beside me, I can finally sleep. I have not woke up every hour while tossing and turning all night since they have been here.

Its a cloudy day here. Pop is going to take Aunt Melba and maybe Kathy to go see Uncle Bruce today. I was pretty upset yesterday so I may just not go today. I am not happy with that place and feel Uncle Bruce is not being cared for. Kathy had a very long talk with me last night about Uncle Bruce. The waterworks really came out. Not ready to write about that yet.

The party is really coming together. Just about everyone has responded. We have people coming in from Georgia, DC, Kentucky, and all over Missouri. Mom is so excited.

Not sure what else we may do today. Mom already has had one little nap so she may be up for a couple hours with us. I know she had wanted to drive around Elk Park but with this weather we may just put that off till tomorrow.

One day at a time..............

0 comments: