? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rainy weekend and missed parties

This weekend was just no fun. It definitely did not feel like the Fourth of July weekend. The weather did not help either. Friday was a good day, Anne and I focused on the party and accomplished so much. Saturday was suppose to be a full fun day but the rain got in the way. Anne and Tara both were to have parties and I think mom would have made it. Fireworks were put off until Sunday and mom just had a tired day.

Think this must have been the first Fourth that Mom, Pop, and myself did not see one firework. What a rainy weekend it was and how true it is that the weather can affect your mood.

My two Aunts and cousin arrive Thursday from Georgia and I am counting down the minutes till they get here. If it is possible to be around someone that feels like home/mom, it is my family from Georgia. Only problem is, I will not want them to leave.

Mom and I each laid on a couch yesterday and watched a marathon of clean house. All of a sudden she decided to tell me everything she wanted for her funeral from the music to her pallbearers. She then went on to tell me her Ma died when she was 30. As the tears ran down my face, she told me I would be ok. I don't know how I ever will be ok.

I just wish it was all a bad dream.

0 comments: