? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

A Simple Wish

While it seems like such a simple wish...... I guess I am having a hard night. Sarah and Jeff will both read this and yell at me for not going out tonight. I was just not in the mood and instead found myself with a glass of wine curled up on the couch watching pointless tv.

That's when it hit me. How a year ago today I would most likely have just hung up the phone from talking to mom about our Saturday plans. I would have been waiting for him to walk in the door with that smirk on his face because he had one extra jack and coke. He would make it up to me for being a little late by cooking a late dinner. I would sit on the counter laughing at his messy cooking ways. His ingredients that were just tossed together but ended up so good. I would not even care about the mess he made because his dinner would be delicious and he would make me feel beautiful. I would fall asleep to his soft snores and wake early to mom at the front door ready for a day of shopping. I would brag to my mom all day that he cooked.

How I wish I could have that day all over again. How I wish I would continue to have those days. He is already gone in a year time and I feel at this point next year she will be as well.

Such a simple wish but one that is impossible to grant. I miss him so.....I cant imagine the pain I will feel over missing her.

One day at a time.................

0 comments: