? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rain, Invites, and my Anne Marie

Yesterday my dear Anne came over to help with the party, house, my emotions, and basically anything I needed. We started out to buy the paper for the invite. We spent quite a bit of time just staring at the choices of paper and both thinking how did we get here? Why am I picking out paper for a party that breaks my heart but also makes me smile. So, with a few shrugs and nods of no's, yes, and maybes, Anne and I finally found the perfect paper. Then what the hell should it say???

We drove out to the banquet hall to pick out food, make the deposit, see the room. It will be beautiful. So thankful Anne was with me because I was full of emotions but once again held it in. The guy we were dealing with was very nice and told me I was handling it so well. Some reason that stuck with me all day. I asked Anne what did that mean? How should I be acting?

We found the foam board for the pictures. We came up with many ideas for the party. All day we kept thinking of what to say on the invite. We drove to a church to see Pastor Ryan for a bible verse but office closed. We drove to a hallmark store because Anne said where else to look for the perfect quotes. Hallmark employees at that store thought we were crazy. Here is Anne writing down everything she sees, here I am walking around with a dazed look mumbling that's not it, that wont work. We both looked at every book of quotes and bible verses they had. I did buy something before we left because I felt bad we spent so much time in that store.

Stopped by Roger and Janie to grab a few more pictures and I always enjoy seeing them for my second parents hug. Anne and I get back here and start working on the invites. No quote worked, no bible verse worked, no song lyrics worked. Anne then said she was going to write something special just for mom. And that's just what she did. My dear Anne sat there, laid down, walked around, ate some pizza and wrote the most beautiful poem about my mom. I am so tempted to post it here but want you all to read it the first time when it arrives in the mail.

Yesterday was rough, my mom had a great day. I had some disappointing phone calls, upset that I am planning a party for this reason, but Anne had me laughing and helped so much. God did not bless my parents with more children but He did bless me with Tara and Anne, my two sisters in my heart. I could not have got so much done if not for the two of them. Tara sent two containers of chicken and dumplings for mom....she already ate one whole container. Tara has now said there will always be a container in the fridge for her. ha

So, again with the party..... I really need a headcount. I have told the banquet hall it will be around 200 for now. I can add more but no later than probably end of this week. The invites are so pretty, I am sending them out to everyone but again if you can RSVP now please do so!!!! July 19th 1-6pm. Email me at carrielynnstl@yahoo.com

0 comments: