? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No Diet Coke

I have had no diet coke today so I just might be a little crabby. Mom did not have a very good day. She had pain and felt ill. She slept most of the day.

I worked today and was a guinea pig for the MRI department. We had a new cardiac coil come in, had to test and train on it, so I volunteered to have the MRI. Now most do not enjoy this procedure, we slid you in a small tunnel like scanner and then there is the noise. For some reason I loved it. The noise only happens when you scan and since everyone was learning, the scan part maybe happened 20 times in the hour I was in. It was the first hour I had where it was quiet and somehow peaceful. I finally just let my mind rest. Every since we found out about mom I have been going non-stop. When I am alone, I make sure the radio or tv is on, always have to be doing something because otherwise I just cry. I have never fell asleep with the tv on and now do it every night. I hate the quiet. I use to love the quiet.

Anne and Greg called today to see if they could come visit Mom. I was still at work and mom said tomorrow would be better. Mom would never turn away Anne so means she must have had a bad time today. I worked till a little after 7pm and when I got home she looked exhausted. She did laugh quite a bit talking to my cousin Steve on the phone. I just love to hear that laugh. Steve always makes her laugh, well Steve makes everyone laugh.

Just sat here for ten minutes staring at the keys. I really just want to write how much I love her. How much I hate this. How much I am going to miss her. How , how, how , how will I get through this. She is my rock, my best friend, my hero and simply my angel. Well, there goes the water works, time to stop writing.

one day at a time..........

0 comments: