? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Update on Mom's Party

Wonderful Nancy (Sarah's mom) just sent me a email with a wonderful idea. She knows someone who had a similar party like we are having for mom. They asked everyone to write a letter or short note to be placed in a special box. These letters/notes will be to mom that she may read at a later date.

I love this idea. Love it. So, spread the word about this people. I will try to get a hold of some that I know do not read the blog but I think this is a great idea. At the moment, lets not tell mom. This could be a wonderful gift for her. She could read a letter a day or all of them at once.

This letter can be a memory you have of her, how much you love her, and /or anything you would like to write to her. No limit on the number of words or pages folks. If you find you can only write a few words or write a book, who cares.

Spread the word and help me get this idea out there. Thank you my dear Nancy!!!! I would not have thought of this. I was going to have a guest book but this idea has me grinning ear to ear. I am coming by soon to give you a huge mom hug for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start your letters folks!!!!

0 comments: