? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My feet still hurt....

The party has come and gone and my feet still hurt. Where do I even begin to write about that day. First mom looked GREAT, I mean she looked sooooo GOOD!!!! What else would I expect from my mom, she is one beautiful woman.

Pictures will come soon, Pop is working on that task...... might be awhile folks.
Mom is still talking about how much fun she had and how wonderful it was to see everyone. I am ready to have another, ha.

I know I should be writing a long blog about it and people are most likely expecting a long post about the party but I guess I am still tired but so grateful for that day. No words for it quite yet. Soon I will write more.

Just to let everyone know, I had thought mom would sleep for four days straight after the party. Not at all!!!!! She had visitors this morning and out to lunch followed by a drive around Elk Park. Tonight when I walked in the door from work and saw that she was still awake, I could not believe it!!!

One day at a time.....................

0 comments: