? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Last Thursday I walked in the door from work and into the arms of Kathy Lynn, Aunt Melba, and Aunt Thelma. For the first time in the last couple of months, I could finally breathe. This house once again felt like a home. While they were here, it all seemed better. At the same time while they were here, I had some bad days but they knew what to do. They understood my tears, they understood my frustration at people who are thoughtless. They just knew what to do.

Aunt Thelma and Aunt Melba had words of wisdom while Kathy Lynn had her way to tell me with laughter, hugs, and straight forward.

This morning was the hardest goodbye. I cried like crazy after they walked out the door. Thank goodness I had to work today or I have a feeling I would have cried all day.

Much was talked about the past few days. Kathy Lynn sat me down and talked to me about Uncle Bruce and what would be best for him as well as my future. I love her so. I slept while she was here without the tv on, without waking up every hour. Kathy Lynn also has me feeding raccoons now, I will blame her (I know you are reading this) because this evening I had ten in the backyard with me. My Pop is going to flip. :)

Mom loved having them here with fresh made biscuits every morning followed by fried apple pies all day. I wish she could have gone with us to visit Uncle Bruce but each morning she would say "maybe tomorrow"
I wish we could have at least taken her on a ride around Elk Park but she wanted to rest.

Not to much more to write about tonight, no more tears for the day so I am going to watch Nurse Jackie and try to sleep. I miss you Kathy, Aunt Thelma, and Aunt Melba!!!!!!!!

One day at a time.............

0 comments: