? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

Rascal Franklin Monroe and some Disappointment's

Spent all day with mom today, I was suppose to work but it was a extra shift and got called off. Pop went out most of the afternoon, so it was just mom and I. She has more energy and not sleeping as much plus the confusion is gone. I am so thankful for that.

She wanted tacos from taco bell for lunch and then we drove around Elk Park. We only saw two elks but about ten wild turkey running around. Mom is really hoping to go see the sting ray exhibit at the zoo and hoping there is a cool day where we can do so. While driving around she began to tell me what charities she would like to have donations made to. This is where Rascal Franklin Monroe comes in.... Anne, grab a tissue now. Mom has decided she would like donations made to Love a Golden Rescue. Anne volunteers for this organization and my mom always gave. She loved Anne emailing her about the latest rescue or about what dog she was currently fostering. Right now her parents are fostering Rascal and Anne told mom all about him. Mom has always wanted a dog but no way would my Pop have that. She also picked the Humane Society as well as Cancer Research. Her heart goes with the animals though.

Speaking of animals, mom and I were rolling with laughter today. My two cats are starting to like it here. They both were hanging out by the front door when a chipmunk decided to hop on the front porch. Oh my cats went nuts. Then another chipmunk appears and my cats were running between the front door to the dining room window going nuts. Tails wagging and meows so loud. Times like that I wish I had a video camera, mom was loving it.

She had a good day. She had some disappointments over the weekend. A few people had said they would come to visit and not one showed up. Plus she really was looking forward to going to Anne and Tara's for the fourth but was too tired.

Counting down the minutes till I get off work Thursday and come home to find my Aunt Thelma, Aunt Melba, and Kathy here. I don't think I have ever been so excited or felt such relief .

One day at a time.....

0 comments: