? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

Acosta and Tacos

We drove out to mom's office this morning. She wanted to go in and see everyone but at the same time find out where she stands with her job. Oh she was beaming when she walked in. Hugs all around. Love watching her smile and give hugs. How many people just love my mom...

She got a little teary-eyed while talking with her boss. He calls her Bernie and made it clear no one else would be sitting at her desk. I have gotten to know some of her co-workers and talked to a few about what is really going on. You know my mom, she maybe did not tell them everything.

While we were there, someone brought up the fact that it was dollar taco day at El Maguey. As soon as we get in car, mom announces she wants to go. She had one taco but she got sick when we got home.

I am starting to really notice her eyes and trouble with completing words and thoughts. I do not like her eyes today. Something seems off. Her trouble completing thoughts has been going on the last few days but definitely increased today. I tried to get Pops opinion but it made him too upset to talk about it. Tomorrow I am going to suggest another MRI of the brain. I know it was just last week but we know this cancer bitch likes to move fast.

Pop and I are really struggling last few days. We have got to the point of not really speaking to each other unless its about mom. Living together I knew would be hard and we both are just stressed out, so I know it will pass.

Mom has been talking about the party more and more. Part of me worries about the date. Mom wants that day though because she likes Andres. Plus I think she knows if we were to move it up, it was for a reason and none of us wants to admit what that reason would be.

Over the weekend mom had some great visits and the fridge is full. Tara and Janie brought roast that mom loved. Janie brought her famous homemade apple pie which speaks to me every time I walk in the kitchen. Judy and Kay brought all kinds of goodies. Judy's pasta was a big hit with mom. She slept in her new polka dot pjs that she loves..thanks Judy and Kay!
Yesterday she did not want visitors which tells me she was having a bad day. She usually never turns away visitors.

Next week my Aunt Thelma, Aunt Melba, and my cousin Kathy are flying in from Georgia. I cant wait. I so need them here. I know mom needs them here. I just cant wait to be able to lay my head on their shoulder and cry. They will just make everything feel OK. They always do. I always ran to Georgia when I needed to get away.



0 comments: