? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Back in hospital

Mom is back in the hospital. She has radiation burns to her esophagus which is causing the swallowing issue. I had no idea Mom was at the Dr.'s office. The wonderful nurse called me and said "Carrie don't get mad", ha. She knew I would be upset that parents did not call me.
This morning I had called over there to let them know I woke up with a fever and some other things and I would not come see mom. I had been calling the house the last two hours and thought maybe mom felt better and dad had taken her to lunch, I wish :)

I am proud of Mom for calling the office to let them know the pain in her chest and throat were worse. Glad she is starting to be more open and honest when she does not feel good. Right now they have mom in the cancer center laying down with some IV fluids. They will set her up with some antibiotics and medicine to help coat the esophagus to make it heal. Guessing three to four days of a hospital stay. Kim (nurse) requested another private room which will be nice. I was told by Kim I will be in huge trouble if I try to go up there today. Can't risk giving my mom germs or anyone else. That is killing me.

Will write again with more updates as they come. Keep her in your prayers.

0 comments: