? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 4, 2009

What to keep and what to throw away?

Today was mom's last radiation treatment for a couple weeks. She deserves a nice break. I have seen improvement with her pain and her movement. Not moving as slow and more energy which I love to see. Glad the break is here, the last two days her back began to burn, which is normal but uncomfortable for her.

I did not go with her today and instead spent afternoon cleaning out their garage. All I can say is ...Crap. I mean my parents just keep everything. They have lived in this house for 8 years I believe. One side of the garage is still full of boxes!!!! Oh, they keep everything. I really expected to open a box and find my first dirty diaper!! I threw away quite a bit. I have a feeling they will both go look in the trash cans and make sure I did not throw away anything "important"

I know I need to start packing things up here at my place but having a hard time even getting started.

The other night I watched the movie He is just not that into you. My girlfriends that went out with me last night are well aware of this because I made a reference to that movie all night. I loved it, thought the ending was cheesy because they all had happy endings but still loved it. Not big on chick flicks but it was good. However, after it was over I found myself thinking...If Anne was watching it with me, she would have found the cutest outfit and cutest guy in the movie. (Greg, don't worry, you are still the cutest in her eyes) If Tara was watching it with me, she would have had some wise choice words about Jennifer Connelly's situation because Tara is my wise friend. If Sarah was watching she would have found a way to bring up that one day I would meet the right one :) and if Ellen was here.... well Ellen and I would drink wine, cry and laugh together. But the one person I enjoy watching these types of movies with the most in my Mom. It seems mom just makes everything better whether it be a movie, or shopping, or yard work. Everything I do with her, I enjoy.

I have received so many emails from family and friends who are reading this blog. I am sorry if I have not written you back. I have been very bad at replying but please know I read each one. It means so much that are so many people who love my mom. Whats not to love? She's beautiful in so many ways.

And to end this entry..... anyone who has a truck or a set of arms that would like to help me move please let me know!! I would like to avoid hiring movers .

0 comments: