? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 1, 2009

30 Days

I have to be out of my apartment in the next thirty days. I went to the leasing office before going to work today to hand over my written notice. My Pop insisted that he was there. He told me had a few words to say. So, Pop and I walk in and find the new manager along with a woman from the home office. I hand over my notice and ask the new manager for the address of the owners.
" I don't know what it is" That's all, not let me find that info for you, nothing. I continue to stare at her and meanwhile notice the woman who works at the office located at the address I am asking for is offering nothing.
I look at her and say "Ma'am, could you tell me the address"
She looks at me and says "What do you need it for"

Excuse me.... really, not making this up!!!

"Well, ma'am I would like to write a letter to the owners about my disappointment in this situation."

" I will give you the address but they will not change their minds. Do you know how many calls and letters we get about sick moms or family members and death"

OK so I am really wishing my Pop was not standing next to me at this point bc the words and actions that I was holding back were killing me. I did say quite a few things and walked out with Pop right behind me. I look at him and he just looks so sad. He told me he could not believe she just said that statement. I asked him why he did not say what he had planned. He responded "I cant believe she just said that" Poor Pop. He walked me to my car because he said he wanted to make sure I left for work and did not walk back in that office. Probably a good idea he did that.

So I have thirty days to somehow clean out my parents basement, pack up my place, and move it all in. Thirty days sounds like enough time but so much to do at their house before I can even start here.

We were very busy at work today but I snuck away to go down and find mom before her radiation appt. She looked good today. Lipstick was on!!! She has not worn lipstick in a couple weeks and mom never leaves the house without lipstick, so good sign. Left work at 7pm, called mom and she was already in pj's ready for bed. Decided to not go by and see her, instead let her go to bed.

No other updates, just not really in the mood to write today.

0 comments: