? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Woke up from Cying Spell

Well, I think I am over the crying spell, at least maybe for the night. Once again this morning, I woke up feeling sick and pulled the covers over my head with Georgia curled up beside me and closed my eyes wishing it would all go away. Pop came down and told me it was ok, to stay in bed and cry if I needed to. (Those who know my father know this was huge) Told me to take the day and get better and just let it out. So another day wasted by tears, then cell phone rang again and for some reason I answered. I know many of you have tried calling last few days, I can only say sorry for not answering, I just knew I would cry if I did.

So, back to the phone call that woke me from my crying coma. Uncle Bruce has been in the hospital since Thursday. Pop and I got the call late Thursday night and we needed to get to the ER to give history and well to make sure Uncle Bruce did not knock any nurse out. To family members... you know how he is. We still don't know what exactly happened. Those lovely pieces of shit that continue to rob him and squat in his house called 911 claiming he had a seizure. By the time Pop and I got to hospital he was already being admitted and was cussing everyone out. Normally he will talk to me and stay somewhat calm but he yelled at me anytime I tried to approach the bed. I once again stepped up and talked to the nurse and the charge nurse about him while Pop stood off to the side. But then again, who can blame my Pop... the guy has put up with Uncle Bruce since he married mom and he has had it.

So, Uncle Bruce has remained in the hospital and I asked the staff to call me with any problems /updates and not bother Pop.Well, they have called. They have called since Thursday night at 3am, 5am, 1am, 10pm... every single night. "Your Uncle is trying to hit the staff" "Your Uncle wants his glasses" Your Uncle wants to smoke" "Your Uncle is highly agitated" "Your Uncle will not screaming at us" "Your Uncle wants his tennis shoes" ........Why the night staff is full of idiots, I don't know. Friday, I had requested a sitter be placed in the room with him after they asked me to stay with him. My mom knows he is in the hospital but she does not know it all. I now have to somehow build up enough courage to tell her about the phone call I just received.

I have been telling my parents the last couple months that I want to take over Power of Attorney for my Uncle. My mom does not need it and I don't want that to fall in my dads lap. Plus, I am not going to baby Bruce the way mom has and will make sure he has the negative people out of his life.

Social worker called from hospital and I spent a hour on the phone with her. I just agreed to place my Uncle. Hospital feels he is no longer able to care for himself at home(no shit) and he needs to be placed somewhere. I told the very helpful social worker that we have hot lined my Uncle three times in the last three months. I went over everything that has happened with him and at his house. I spent a good hour on the phone with her. I feel like my mom should have been part of the conversation but I said screw it and just took charge. After the phone call my Dad walked in the door and I told him everything. He agreed with me and then said "Who is going to tell your mother"

That phone call woke me up from my crying and feeling awful. I realized I need to be back to taking control of things and handling all of this. Mom needs me, Pop needs me and my crazy but dear favorite Uncle needs me. I cant pull the covers over my eyes and cry anymore. I have to pull myself together. I know the crying is going to come back, I know that angry phase is going to come back.... right now though, I am back to handling it all. I will admit though if my cousin Kathy was to book a flight to St. Louis... I would let her handle half. hint hint. love you.

So no more crying for the rest of the night.... that is my goal. One day at a time.

0 comments: