? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Miserable with no AC

My AC went out today, not too much fun when you have a fever and feel ill. I have been trying to rest but at same time packing a couple boxes every couple hours. It is killing me I am not in my moms hospital room.

Earlier today when she was down in the cancer center waiting for a bed I tried to call my Dad's cell. Could not get him because his signal is no good in the cancer center. I just started crying my eyes out. I just had the biggest urge to hear her voice and knowing there was not a way to talk to her right then and there just broke my heart. I cried for about a hour. I ended up calling her voicemail at her office just to hear her voice. I can't imagine not hearing her voice. I can't imagine not being able to talk to her whenever I want.

So here I sit on the couch with both cats and my fan aimed at us on high. Pop told me I could go sleep there for the night. I can't do it. I don't want to be there because mom is not there. Is that crazy? Here I sit miserable knowing I am not going to sleep well and have a cool house to go to yet I can't.

I hope she is sleeping well. I hate I am not there in the room watching her sleep.

0 comments: