? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We Are Having A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, we are planning a party... big party... huge party... PARTY of the YEAR for my Mom!!!!!!

Visit today was not news we wanted to hear but one day at a time. The stupid cancer bitch has spread. It has made its way to her liver. T6 has collapsed. ughhhhhhh more news but the news here is we are going to celebrate my mom and have a huge party for her.

She had a great day today. The steroids have given her so more energy. Get ready for this news.... we ate out after the hospital!!!!!!! Mom got out!!! woooo-hhoooooo!!!! She wanted to go to the Elephant Bar and ordered a pasta dish that she ate more than half... more woooo-hoooo. Mom and I went and waited for Pop to meet us. Mom looked at me and said she wanted to plan a party. I said sure. She said not at the house an not where we had my 30th because it would be too small. I was thinking "hell yea"
Then her cute as a button butt said "Carrie, we need to get those big cooler of beer things"
"Uhhh,, mom do you mean a keg"
She smiled, "Yes, that's it, how many? Are you thinking 5"

Oh my... I ask how many people is she thinking. Without hesitating she said 300-350. She said everyone is invited.
ha ha ha... she always added we would not have subway crap sandwiches, we would have really good food. Cracking me up!!! I have already called Tara to help me plan. She would have been the first person I called but before I could tell mom, she said right away "Call Tara Rose for help" ha.

So everyone will be invited and I mean everyone!!! My mom wants a huge party and I am going to make sure she gets it. If you have a connection to a banquet hall, DJ, or catering company please let me know!!!!! Any help would be great.

Again everyone is invited. Tara will be making a special invite that mom has requested but I will post it on here as well when the date is set. We are thinking middle August.
Lets throw her the biggest party ever and show her how much we all love her!!!!!!!

Mom is in a good mood with high spirits. What a strong person she is. I have been smiling and laughing with her all afternoon and plan to do that each day. No more tears, saving those for car drives alone, showers, and late nights. But from now on... smiles and laughter with my beautiful mom.

Ellen came over tonight and cut her hair. She looks great!!!!! Thank you Ellen... love you dearly sweets!!!!!! Ellen and I had mom laughing the whole time.

So again.... get ready for a party and any help would be great. Keep those prayers going!!!!

0 comments: