? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Few Peaches

Mom just had a visit from four of her cousins from Georgia. They drove up to see her and so glad they made the trip. Marie, Debra Ann, Pam, and Jane all were here. They are staying with Uncle Jimmy and drive back to Georgia on Wednesday. Debra Ann went in to see her first and Mom knew it was her right away. Each time one came out of her room, my eyes welled up but I did not cry. It is just so hard to know what they must be feeling and I feel so bad they had to see her this way. But at the same time I am glad they could see her and say those important words..."I Love You"

Aunt JoAnn drove them over and she could tell I was having a bad day. She asked right away if I have been to see Scott and told her I have been over twice in the last 5 days just to cry to my big cousin.

The hospital bed is here and all ready for her. It is a twin bed and I put on a set of sheets Mom always liked. Little kitty cat pattern and they are very soft. She has not been up since this morning so just waiting for the right opportunity to try to get her in there. I asked once if she felt like changing beds and she said no. Hope I can do it still tonight and not middle of the night.

I have not been to bed yet. Starbucks saved me. Pop went in and had a two hour nap but he needed it. My cousin Dana called and volunteered to take a half day tomorrow so she will be here with my Pop when I go to work. I just worry about him being here alone if she has to get up. I am going in at 3pm but Dana said she would get here a little early because she wants me to sleep. ha. At this point I am growing so use to no sleep who knows if I will be able to. I have been going to bed at 5am and awake at 7am the last 4 nights.

I am back to One hour at a time.....

0 comments: