? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Night Shift

We are now trying to have Mom take a pain pill every three hours. She is being stubborn during the day but will take them during the night. So the last two nights have been 5am bedtime for me. Its worth it because I know making sure she has the pills help her sleep soundly.

I was hoping today we could go for a short drive around Elk Park or just around the block but not going to happen. She is back in bed. Mom has been trying to stay awake during the day but some days will just not allow her to do so.

Pop cooked eggs and bacon for her but was disappointed in her one bite of each. We are both plotting lunch now hoping we can get her to eat. Her appetite had increased and she was doing so good but the last couple weeks it is back to tiny bites.

I am off today. Still only working two days a week with all this. I feel like I should leave and go do something while she is sleeping but find myself once again with no motivation plus guilt of leaving.

One hour at a time......

0 comments: