? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pasta and Pinecones

My dear Sarah and her little princess Claire just left. Claire is 15 months and was a delight tonight. Sarah called and asked if she could bring Pop and I dinner, she was hoping Mom would also take a few bites. Claire came with her and was hysterical. She was so tickled to see the cats. Making so many giggles and shrieks of excitement. I picked her up to take her in to see mom but mom was in the bathroom. I knew right then Mom heard those cute noises and she was going to come in the living room. Claire and I came back out and are playing in the floor when here comes Mom. She look tired but her eyes were sparkling away to see little Claire walking, shrieking, giggling and being all around damn cute. She walked over to the fireplace and picked up a pine cone Mom has in this basket. She hands the pine cone to me and I say "Pine cone" I think we all almost fell over when Claire says right back "Pine cone" Claire said pine cone!!!!! Sarah was dying.

Claire could not get enough of the cats and simply loved my big fat cat Savannah. I am so kicking myself that I did not have my camera and I am sure Sarah is as well. Here is Claire kissing Savannah and then trying to sit on top of her and ride her. It was hysterical. Savannah just laid there like the sweet cat she is. Mom loved it! Claire made my mom smile more tonight than I have seen in weeks. She told us how much she loved waking to Claire's little voice. She is still up in the living room with us and now watching the Cards game.

I knew my entry yesterday would cause a stir. So I received quite a bit of emails about it. Let me say again, I realize that when some of you call my Pop tells you she does not feel up for visitors. I am talking to those who don't even call, to those that were suddenly here when all this started and have not heard from them in weeks. I am talking to those I feel could be calling to not only check on her but also check on my Pop. Tonight is a perfect example. Sarah calls and says I have dinner for you and your dad, its already packed up and I am on my way. She was thinking of Pop and I and it was so thoughtful. She was not here to see mom but was so glad she got to. Mom got up on her own, she heard Claire and wanted to see her. But like I said yesterday, I have amazing friends.

I should not have to name every single person that calls here. If you were hurt because I did not include your name in my entry yesterday, I am sorry. But give me a break people. You all have to realize I have so many emotions right now. I am hurt, pissed, sad, confused, the list could go on and on. My focus right now is my Mom and Pop. This blog is to give you updates on mom but also a way for me to get things out. If you do not like what you read then simply do not read it anymore.

I am going to sit down and enjoy some pasta with my Pop now. Thank you Sarah!!!! And a BIG THANKS to little sweet Claire for making laughter fill this house again.

One day at a time.............................

0 comments: