? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

More Pictures

Pop finally finished the pictures from Mom's party. I guess he finished yesterday after he finished his "helpful project" on my birthday pictures. ha.

Once again I will post the link that will allow ya'll to view them on facebook. Short update...she slept on the couch after the recliner till 4pm. Got up and went straight to bed. Will not get up. While she was sleeping on the sofa, I sat on the love seat and pretty sure I stared at her for about a hour. At one point I started sneezing and kept waiting for her to say "Carrie, go take something before you get sick" She always tells me to take something if she hears me sneeze even once. She never said a word and slept. I cried. I cried because I sneezed and my mom did not tell me to take something. Am I a little emotional?

Here's the both links, two different albums. One day at a time....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21486&id=1608546076&l=a69b7e4eef


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21482&id=1608546076&l=d3163f432f

0 comments: