? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sleep at last...

I was able to sleep about 5 hours yesterday but woke up quite a bit. Thought I would be good to go for a couple of more days. Last night I found my eyes growing heavy around 4am but still made it. Was quite upset still about what Mom had said to me. Pop came in about 8am. Around 9:30 he told me to go downstairs and sleep. I told him to wake me up in two hours, I would be fine after two hours.

I woke up a half hour ago. Its 3pm!!!! Pop did not wake me, he said he walked down a few times and I was just sleeping too good. Guess I did need more than the 5 hours yesterday. While I was sleeping, we had visitors. Our great friend Dana came by. She spoiled me last week with a pedicure gift card (I need to go use that this week) and today a Starbucks card!!! Woo-hoo. Gave Dad a bread company gift card. She has always been so sweet to our family and we just love her. Mom and her grew close at Pillsbury and Mom is actually her sons Godmother. Uncle Jimmy came by, upset I missed him. I have been wanting a Uncle Jimmy hug for a few days now. The Chaplain came from Hospice and Pop said it was a nice talk.

Pop told me Mom was hallucinating quite a bit earlier today. I think that has him pretty upset. But it is so very hard to see. As soon as I woke up, Pop was basically out the door. He said he had errands to go run. I think he just does not want to be here anymore. I know its hard on him.

Wiggles is still on the bed with Mom. She will not leave. Usually each time you walk in Wiggles meows at you and watches every thing you do to Mom.

Friday will not be here soon enough. I cant for Kathy Lynn to be here!!

One day at a time.....

0 comments: