? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

What a Full Morning

I finally went back to bed after 5am and was able to fall asleep. Anne did not even wake up as I curled myself up against her back. 8am and my phone begins to ring, at first I wanted to ignore it but saw it was my cousin Jim and that is one person I do not ignore. He told me he was on his way, to get up and he would stop and grab me coffee. I told Anne to stay in bed and sleep more. Came upstairs to start cleaning the kitchen while I wait for Jim and my mom's great friend Dana called and said she was on her way. Anne suddenly is in kitchen with offers to help clean. Jim comes and next thing I know Anne is polishing the furniture, Jim .... well Jim turned into Mr. Clean. He swept the front porch, cleaned the glass front door, swept out the garage, vacuumed downstairs, steam cleaned the carpets upstairs... I have the best friends and family.

Dana brought a beautiful picture her daughter painted for mom. A big sunshine with a happy face. She told Dana it was the happiest picture ever. Dana hung it on the wall mom is facing :)

Tara Rose came by on her lunch hour and mom was excited to see her. She had her three daughters in the room with her.

Her wonderful and dear friend Colleen was just here. She is also my adopted Grandma. I know it meant so much to Mom that she had so many wonderful visitors today and still more are coming!!!

Anne has spoiled me by blow drying my hair. I tell you, there is nothing more that can relax me like someone blow drying my hair. I love it. Whenever I was sick, my mom would always blow dry my hair. Maybe that's where it started.

Pop should be at the airport now to pick up Kathy Lynn and Michelle. I cant wait.

While it is a sad day, I am feeling strong. I have been surrounded all day by our wonderful family and friends. I know I am going to be okay. I know Pop is going to be okay. We are truly blessed with the best family and friends. Outpouring love has been in this house and it means so much to Pop and I.

One hour at a time....

0 comments: