? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gooney and Burke along with a turtle

We had a nice night on Friday. Anne, Greg, Pop, Scottie, Kathy Lynn, Michelle, and I watched the Cardinal game. Everyone went home after the game. Kathy Lynn, Michelle, and I sat outside the rest of the evening and talked. We had the raccoons come visit a few times. Finally we went to bed ta 3am. We did not mean to stay up so late but it seems Kathy Lynn and I always do so.



Kathy Lynn woke up early on Saturday and I did not hear her get up. I finally slept deep which I knew I would with her here. I felt someone lay beside with me and rolled over and found Uncle Jimmy just laying there. I smiled and hugged him. He said "Hey sleepy" Then said" I just don't know what we are going to do" Kissed my forehead and told me to get a little more sleep. Kathy Lynn came down a bit later to wake me.

We had a full day. Pastor Ryan came over and Mom had her communion. She was not able to eat or drink but Pastor Ryan placed the wafer/wine on her lips. We had a emotional but much needed talk with Mom while Ryan was here. Pastor Ryan was incredible. His words and sweet nature were exactly what Pop, Mom, and I needed. Pastor Ryan told Mom about her very special place in Heaven. I finally told her what I knew I had to say but did not have strength to do until Ryan was here. I told her it was ok to go and I promised I would take care of Pop. She smiled softly and said "I know Sweetie'"

Day continued on and more visitors. My second Mom and Dad came by with a huge plate of lunch meat and bread. Kathy Lynn and Michelle were excited to meet Roger and Janie after spending time with Anne on Friday.

Last night my cousin Julie and Timmy came. I have found I am growing stronger as people come out of Moms room. I usually am waiting with tissues and hugs. Kathy Lynn and I had run to the store when they arrived but got back in time that I was here when Timmy left the room. This one broke my heart. Oh that face and he just laid his head on my shoulder with tears. I know he is not my little Timmy anymore but to me he is my little Timmy, sweet Timmy. We had a great dinner that luckily I was here to cook. Just ask Michelle or Kathy Lynn who did all the work this weekend :)

Michelle went to bed early and this morning is at church with Pop. Kathy Lynn and I stayed up late but up and ready for our breakfast. We sat outside last night and had 4 raccoons. We had another great talk which included human turtles and many laughs :) Love you Kathy Lynn

Michelle and Kathy leave today and I dread it. I know this house will feel empty soon but Kathy will be back. I have had many things to write about this busy weekend but have not had many chances to sit and write away.

The title is a special one for my Kathy Lynn....thank goodness I like her :) ha


One hour at a time.......

0 comments: