? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A few pics....

Not sure if this will work for all of you. Pop finally made one disc of pictures from the party. I am a facebook junkie( I know, but its addicting) so album on there. Here is hopefully the link to view http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21145&id=1608546076&l=fa705bde80

Pop is working on another disc now with pics from every one signing the guest book.

Short update... Kathy Lynn talked me out of my funk! Work was busy today and was great for me. Mom stayed up till after nine watching the Cards game, she tried so hard to stay awake for it all but did not see the win. I am staying awake again tonight for the night shift of pain meds. She is now getting pain pill every three hours. No sleep last night for me but its worth it knowing she is sleeping. Next one due at 1am so I can tell her about the cards and what she missed.

I am calling Anne and Tara tomorrow, I have been awful with my phone last few days and they are over due for calls. I have been awful with everyone over not answering. I am sorry to all. Funk has passed, I promise.

One hour at a time... (Dana, I increased to a hour )

0 comments: